RDR Ltd is recruiting on behalf of Engie Fabricom for a Technical Clerk to be based on Saltend Chemical Park, Hull. This is full time temporary 6 week assignment working Monday to Friday.
We are looking for a site based Technical Clerk to assist with general administrative duties within the QA department on site.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Formulation of document packs.
- Provide general administrative support to enable the smooth running of the plant.
- Produce a range of Excel, Word and PowerPoint documents as and when required
- Communicate with both external and internal clients demonstrating professionalism at all times
- Actively look for areas that you may be able to provide help and support in the form of administration
Qualifications and Required Experience:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Experience within a similar heavy industry
- Experience working on a similar site
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Confident verbal and written communication
Apply for this position
Please send relevant qualifications and documentation to prove identification
The information that you provide on this form and on your CV will be used by Resource Direct Recruitment to provide you agency services. You consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and consent to Resource Direct Recruitment transferring your personal details to our clients. We may check the information collected with third parties or with other information held by us. The Company believes its use of such information is consistent with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We may also use or pass to certain third parties information to prevent crime, to protect public funds or in other way permitted or required by law.
RDR Ltd are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we have signed the Diversity Pledge 2013. All candidate will be considered for vacancies without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.