Resource Direct Recruitment is recruiting 4 x Joiners for our Key Facilities Management Client in Leeds. The Joiners are available as permanent, full time roles and on offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
Overview of the Joiner:
The Joiners main purpose is to provide trade service on their allocated site and will focus on fire stopping projects.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Joiner:
- Carry out Passive Fire stopping works throughout independent living schemes
- Install Fire Doors and Fire Door sets and effectively assess and adjust Fire Doors to ensure tolerances are achieved
- Assist with the adherence to the Company quality standards
- Understand and work in accordance with Manufacturers drawings and details
- Compliance with materials / workmanship schedules
- To ensure areas of work are left clean and tidy at the end of the day
- Material co-ordination
- Ensure accurate / timely completion of any relevant site based documentation
- Carry out works as directed by the Site Manager to agreed quality standards and certified methods.
- Assist tradesman as directed in carrying out their day to day duties
Qualifications and Required Experience:
- Previous trades experience in Fire stopping and fire related joinery works like fitting fire doors
- NVQ Level 3 Joinery and NVQ Level 2 Fire Stopping
- Asbestos Awareness
- Understanding of local government
- Understanding of accredited works and strict methods of installations
- Experience of Partnership arrangements
- Current and Valid Full & Clean UK driving licence
Apply for this position
Please send relevant qualifications and documentation to prove identification
The information that you provide on this form and on your CV will be used by Resource Direct Recruitment to provide you agency services. You consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and consent to Resource Direct Recruitment transferring your personal details to our clients. We may check the information collected with third parties or with other information held by us. The Company believes its use of such information is consistent with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We may also use or pass to certain third parties information to prevent crime, to protect public funds or in other way permitted or required by law.
RDR Ltd are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we have signed the Diversity Pledge 2013. All candidate will be considered for vacancies without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.