Do you want a career where you can engage with diverse clients offering real variety in your day-to-day role? Resource Direct Recruitment (RDR) is delighted to be recruiting an Accounts Assistant Manager (Managed Services) for our Accountancy practice client in York. We are looking for a qualified ACA or ACCA candidate who is ready to combine real career progression with working for a company with strong team working values.
Your day will typically be:
- Provide a full spectrum of outsourced accounts services and solutions to various clients including Sage 50 accounts work, Cloud Accounting (Xero and Quickbooks Online), Management Information, VAT returns and bookkeeping.
- The work is carried out either remotely (using software such as Receipt Bank and Xero or Quickbooks Online) or sometimes at the clients’ sites depending on their requirements. Where attendance at clients’ sites are required, this will be across Yorkshire.
- Preparing management accounts for owner-managed business
- Reviewing management accounts prepared by others in the team
- Undertaking some management accounting project work
- Review and submission of VAT returns
- Speaking with clients to resolve queries
- Liaising with the accounts and audits teams
You will need to be:
- Be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or equivalent
- Experience of using Sage 50
- Experience of preparing management accounts, prepayments and accruals
- Experience of preparing VAT returns and knowledge of allowable/disallowable items
- Must have strong Excel skills
- Experience of using Receipt Bank, Xero and/or QuickBooks Online knowledge would be an advantage, but full training can be provided
- Be driven to deliver excellent client service
- Have a track record in delivering to tight client deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good organisational and administrative skills with attention to detail
If this sounds like the role for you then apply today and one of our Recruitment Consultants will be in contact.
Apply for this position
Please send relevant qualifications and documentation to prove identification
The information that you provide on this form and on your CV will be used by Resource Direct Recruitment to provide you agency services. You consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and consent to Resource Direct Recruitment transferring your personal details to our clients. We may check the information collected with third parties or with other information held by us. The Company believes its use of such information is consistent with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We may also use or pass to certain third parties information to prevent crime, to protect public funds or in other way permitted or required by law.
RDR Ltd are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we have signed the Diversity Pledge 2013. All candidate will be considered for vacancies without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.