Our Consultancy client has had a fantastic 12 months of growth and is now looking to recruit a degree qualified Assistant Planning Engineer for their Teesside office.
Key duties will include:
- Assist with the P6 programme meeting the internal / external reporting timelines.
- Assist with schedule, cost and risk assessment through integrated solutions to influence critical path analysis thus providing robust/quality plans for decision making.
- Support to monitor processes to integrate scheduling from across all projects within the area of work.
- Work closely with Project Managers to maintain programme schedules and manage the interface between schedules.
- Sustain the evaluation of contractor interface reporting including earned value management performance.
- Collaborate with project delivery teams and external stakeholders where necessary to integrate all time, cost and quality information to support the monitoring of project performance.
Qualifications / Experience
- Degree qualification in an Engineering, Project Control or Project Management related subject is preferred.
- Engineering, manufacturing or construction experience
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today and one of our Recruitment Consultants will be in contact.
Apply for this position
Please send relevant qualifications and documentation to prove identification
The information that you provide on this form and on your CV will be used by Resource Direct Recruitment to provide you agency services. You consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and consent to Resource Direct Recruitment transferring your personal details to our clients. We may check the information collected with third parties or with other information held by us. The Company believes its use of such information is consistent with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We may also use or pass to certain third parties information to prevent crime, to protect public funds or in other way permitted or required by law.
RDR Ltd are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we have signed the Diversity Pledge 2013. All candidate will be considered for vacancies without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.