Do you want a career where you can engage with diverse clients offering real variety in your day-to-day role? Resource Direct Recruitment (RDR) is delighted to be recruiting an Audit & Accounts Assistant Manager for our Accountancy practice client in Darlington, County Durham. We are looking for a qualified ACA or ACCA candidate who is ready to combine real career progression with working for a company with strong team working values.
Your day will typically be:
- Planning, fieldwork and completion of audit engagements
- Working closely with partners & senior staff to ensure clients’ needs are met, and supporting them in dealing with their responsibilities to clients.
- Overseeing the preparation of statutory accounts and corporation tax computations and to undertake accounts preparation and reviews as required.
- Provide routine tax, accounting and general commercial advice to clients.
- Ensure that working papers, financial statements, tax returns and client files are prepared in accordance with the firm’s standards.
- Ensure accounts and audit assignments are progressed and completed within both time and financial budgets.
- Provide supervision and support to junior team members.
You will need to be:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Have recent relevant experience of owner-managed small to medium business accounts preparation including statutory financial statements.
- Have audit experience.
- Be able to demonstrate a general practice background, with exposure to accounts, audit and tax.
- Be driven to deliver excellent client service.
- Have a track record in delivering to tight client deadlines.
- Knowledge of accounting software packages such as Sage, QuickBooks, Xero, etc. would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good organisational and administrative skills with attention to detail
If this sounds like the role for you then apply today an
Apply for this position
Please send relevant qualifications and documentation to prove identification
The information that you provide on this form and on your CV will be used by Resource Direct Recruitment to provide you agency services. You consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and consent to Resource Direct Recruitment transferring your personal details to our clients. We may check the information collected with third parties or with other information held by us. The Company believes its use of such information is consistent with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We may also use or pass to certain third parties information to prevent crime, to protect public funds or in other way permitted or required by law.
RDR Ltd are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we have signed the Diversity Pledge 2013. All candidate will be considered for vacancies without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.