Do you want a career where you can engage with various clients offering real variety in your day-to-day role? Resource Direct Recruitment (RDR) is delighted to be recruiting an Audit & Accounts Manager for our Accountancy practice client in Darlington, County Durham. We are looking for a qualified ACA or ACCA candidate who is ready to combine real career progression with working for a company with strong team working values.
Your day will typically be:
- Reviews of accounts and audit assignments covering various industry sectors.
- Take an active role in the planning and completion of accounts/audits in line with the relevant reporting standards.
- Ensure accounts/audit assignments are progressed and completed within both time and financial budgets.
- Management of team members and providing support and guidance to junior employees.
You will need to be:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Have recent relevant experience of owner-managed small to medium businesses accounts preparation, either statutory financial statements or management accounts preparation
- Have audit experience including managing audits.
- Be able to demonstrate a general practice background, with exposure to accounts, audit and tax with strong technical knowledge.
- Be driven to deliver excellent client service.
- Have a track record in delivering to tight client deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good organisational and administrative skills with attention to detail
- Have proven people management skills.
- Experience of charities and company & personal taxation issues would be desirable, but not essential.
If this sounds like the role for you then apply today and one of our Recruitment Consultants will be in contact.
Apply for this position
Please send relevant qualifications and documentation to prove identification
The information that you provide on this form and on your CV will be used by Resource Direct Recruitment to provide you agency services. You consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and consent to Resource Direct Recruitment transferring your personal details to our clients. We may check the information collected with third parties or with other information held by us. The Company believes its use of such information is consistent with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We may also use or pass to certain third parties information to prevent crime, to protect public funds or in other way permitted or required by law.
RDR Ltd are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we have signed the Diversity Pledge 2013. All candidate will be considered for vacancies without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.