Do you enjoy developing new technologies for smart buildings? Resource Direct Recruitment Ltd is recruiting BMS Solutions Architects at all levels for smart building management systems projects UK wide. The location for this permanent position is flexible and you can work on a hybrid basis for a leading facilities management company who have many offices in the UK including London, Birmingham, Newcastle and Glasgow.
Key duties will include:
- Gather client smart systems requirements, specifications, and review current processes.
- Develop schedules and test plans.
- Collaborate with the project manager to develop detailed project plans.
- Support the Sales team in development of the financial and commercial proposition
- Present project guidelines and milestones to team members.
- Identify potential issues between systems and client specifications and propose new solutions to work around these limitations.
- Responsible for determining a project’s scope before developers begin any major work using case mapping, network / security model, high level integration design, and documentation reviews.
- Direct and oversee the activities of a team of developers, answering questions or helping to resolve issues as they arise.
- Final presentation of Smart Buildings solutions with clients to provide feedback and updates on development projects.
- There will also be an element of Low-Level Design (LLD) work within this role, allowing you to flex your “technical” capabilities, overlooking end-to-end project delivery.
Qualifications / Experience
- The successful applicant will have an excellent understanding of BMS and Building services with a big appetite to develop their skills into the future of intelligent buildings.
- A high level of technical literacy, which helps them determine how a software solution fits into an organization’s current structure, and assists in the development of specifications and requirements
- This role requires a high level of analysis since solution architects need to examine a client’s current systems and determine overall project needs and scope,
- Proven Sales & Technical Solution Architecture + BMS experience
- Educated to degree level, higher degree desirable.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today and one of our Recruitment Consultants will be in contact.
Apply for this position
Please send relevant qualifications and documentation to prove identification
The information that you provide on this form and on your CV will be used by Resource Direct Recruitment to provide you agency services. You consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and consent to Resource Direct Recruitment transferring your personal details to our clients. We may check the information collected with third parties or with other information held by us. The Company believes its use of such information is consistent with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We may also use or pass to certain third parties information to prevent crime, to protect public funds or in other way permitted or required by law.
RDR Ltd are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we have signed the Diversity Pledge 2013. All candidate will be considered for vacancies without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.