Resource Direct Recruitment is currently recruiting a CAD Designer for our engineering client. This a is great time to join a well-established company who have secured long term contract wins.
Key duties will include:
- Provide detailed drawings for all phases of engineering projects using AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor 3D.
- Create storyboards to guide the engineering and projects team.
- Identifying clashes and clarifying operational issues by making 3D visualisations.
- Contribute to finding efficient methods for transport and installation of components.
- Contributing to standardisation and optimisation of work processes
Qualifications / Experience
- Experience as a technical draftsperson with an engineering company.
- AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor 3D experience
- Civil / Mechanical design experience
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today and one of our Recruitment Consultants will be in contact.
Apply for this position
Please send relevant qualifications and documentation to prove identification
The information that you provide on this form and on your CV will be used by Resource Direct Recruitment to provide you agency services. You consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and consent to Resource Direct Recruitment transferring your personal details to our clients. We may check the information collected with third parties or with other information held by us. The Company believes its use of such information is consistent with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We may also use or pass to certain third parties information to prevent crime, to protect public funds or in other way permitted or required by law.
RDR Ltd are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we have signed the Diversity Pledge 2013. All candidate will be considered for vacancies without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.