Resource Direct Recruitment is currently recruiting a Carbon and Compliance Consultant for a leading facilities management client, to be based at Canary Wharf.
Key duties will include:
- You will be working on numerous client contracts to ensure compliance with energy audits and reporting.
- Support the team with service delivery of net zero carbon services, SECR, ISO50001, ESOS, EUETS, GRESB, CDP, SBTi and other carbon and compliance services.
- Review and development of energy consumption reports/data and provide reasoning behind variances.
- Highlight and report on any energy efficiency opportunities that will benefit the customer.
- Support in resolving consumption and metering queries.
- Support the delivery of wider energy/carbon reduction projects.
Qualifications / Experience
- Preferably a postgraduate degree in a related subject. Graduate degree in mechanical, electrical, BMS, Building Services Engineering, or Energy Engineering/Renewables, experience working in Carbon, Compliance and Energy Management sector.
- Knowledge of climate change, energy and carbon preferably gained through qualification.
- Working knowledge on PAS 2060, SECR, ISO 14064, MGHGR, ESOS, EUETS, ISO50001, SBTi, GRESB, GRI and GHG Protocol.
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Current knowledge on all legislative changes of ESOS and EUETS
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today and one of our Recruitment Consultants will be in contact.
Apply for this position
Please send relevant qualifications and documentation to prove identification
The information that you provide on this form and on your CV will be used by Resource Direct Recruitment to provide you agency services. You consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and consent to Resource Direct Recruitment transferring your personal details to our clients. We may check the information collected with third parties or with other information held by us. The Company believes its use of such information is consistent with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We may also use or pass to certain third parties information to prevent crime, to protect public funds or in other way permitted or required by law.
RDR Ltd are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we have signed the Diversity Pledge 2013. All candidate will be considered for vacancies without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.