Resource Direct Recruitment is currently recruiting a Commercial Gas Engineer to work for our market leading facilities management client. You will be required to work at various sites around the Reading area, working 40 hours per week, on a permanent basis. On offer is a competitive industry salary and benefits package.
- The primary purpose of the role is to carry out both planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of commercial size gas plant and equipment.
- Secondary to this is to carry out both planned and reactive maintenance on Mechanical and/or Electrical Buildings Services Engineering equipment. This includes Legionella control and monitoring activities.
Key duties will include:
- Ensure that reactive tasks throughout the region are completed, and be proactive in highlighting areas where improvements can be made.
- Ensure that plant faults and defects are always swiftly remedied to maintain plant in serviceable order.
- Ensure that all relevant paperwork is completed regarding PPM, reactive and breakdown works and that it is passed without delay to the contract administrator
- The position will require you to provide engineering support in emergency situations, and to act as instructed by Gas Safe requirements e.g. issuing of warning notices etc. to ensure business and operational safety.
Qualifications / Experience
- Gas Safety and Commercial Gas Tickets: CCN1, CENWAT, CPA1, DAH1, CDGA1, CODNCO1, CORT1, ICPN1 & TPCP1A
- Previous experience in a similar role
- L8 Awareness
- Due to the nature of the environment it is essential that you have the ability to pass the standard security vetting process. This will include a criminal records check.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today and one of our Recruitment Consultants will be in contact.
Apply for this position
Please send relevant qualifications and documentation to prove identification
The information that you provide on this form and on your CV will be used by Resource Direct Recruitment to provide you agency services. You consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and consent to Resource Direct Recruitment transferring your personal details to our clients. We may check the information collected with third parties or with other information held by us. The Company believes its use of such information is consistent with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We may also use or pass to certain third parties information to prevent crime, to protect public funds or in other way permitted or required by law.
RDR Ltd are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we have signed the Diversity Pledge 2013. All candidate will be considered for vacancies without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.