Resource Direct Recruitment is currently recruiting a Commercial Gas Engineer to work for our market leading facilities management client. You will be required to work at 3 sites in London, Chelsea and Sutton, working 40 hours per week, on a permanent basis. On offer is a competitive industry salary and benefits package.
- The role is to assist the Contract Manager in achieving compliance with regards to Combustion servicing and remedial works across a facilities management contract.
- This will include the servicing of Combustion Appliances and associated plant together with the production information for quotations for extra works, to be submitted to Combustion supervisor. produce conditional and dilapidation reports, as requested.
- Ensure standard of work is of a high level and complaint to relevant combustion regulations and company policy’s
- Responsibilities will also include being a member of the On-call Rota for three sites.
Qualifications / Experience
- BMP1 Boosters, Medium Pressure
- CCN1 core domestic gas safety assessment criteria- ng
- CDGA1 commission service repair & breakdown of commercial direct fired heating appliances & equipment – NG & LPG
- CENWAT install exchange service repair breakdown and commission domestic central heating/hot water boilers,
- CIGA1 commission service repair & breakdown of commercial indirect fired heating appliances & equipment – NG & LPG
- CODNCO1 changeover domestic natural gas to commercial N
- CONGLP1PD changeover domestic natural gas to domestic LPG – permanent dwellings
- CONGLP1RPH changeover domestic natural gas to domestic LPG – residential park homes
- CORT1 commission service repair & breakdown of gas fired commercial overhead luminous radiant plaque & radiant tube heaters – NG & LPG.
- CPA1 combustion performance analysis NG + LPG
- DAH1 install exchange service repair breakdown and commission domestic gas fired ducted air heaters of rated input not exceeding 60kw – NG & LPG.
- ICPN1 installation of commercial pipework (first fix) – NG & LPG
- TPCP1A testing & purging of low-pressure commercial pipework not exceeding 1m3 in volume, 21 mbar operating pressure – NG
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today and one of our Recruitment Consultants will be in contact.
Apply for this position
Please send relevant qualifications and documentation to prove identification
The information that you provide on this form and on your CV will be used by Resource Direct Recruitment to provide you agency services. You consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and consent to Resource Direct Recruitment transferring your personal details to our clients. We may check the information collected with third parties or with other information held by us. The Company believes its use of such information is consistent with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We may also use or pass to certain third parties information to prevent crime, to protect public funds or in other way permitted or required by law.
RDR Ltd are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we have signed the Diversity Pledge 2013. All candidate will be considered for vacancies without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.