Resource Direct Recruitment Limited is currently looking to recruit a Communications/Proposals Assistant on behalf of our client Engie Fabricom UK, based in Immingham. This is a full time, permanent position and on offer is a competitive salary and company benefits package.
Overview of the Role:
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has excellent communications skills and can give communications and proposals administration support to the Business Development Team, and to other Corporate functions within the Company.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drafting, proof-reading, and gaining approval for internal and external communications.
- Updating Intranet with news articles and general updates.
- Interviewing, photographing, and creating internal articles on new starters
- Helping with general marketing requirements.
- Assisting proposals team when required.
Qualifications and Required Experience:
- Excellent Administration and MS Office skills are essential
- Previous experience in Communications would be desirable but not essential.
- Must have a desire to promote and communicate the company goals and a can-do attitude to assist the Business Development team where necessary.
Apply for this position
Please send relevant qualifications and documentation to prove identification
The information that you provide on this form and on your CV will be used by Resource Direct Recruitment to provide you agency services. You consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and consent to Resource Direct Recruitment transferring your personal details to our clients. We may check the information collected with third parties or with other information held by us. The Company believes its use of such information is consistent with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We may also use or pass to certain third parties information to prevent crime, to protect public funds or in other way permitted or required by law.
RDR Ltd are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we have signed the Diversity Pledge 2013. All candidate will be considered for vacancies without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.