Resource Direct Recruitment is recruiting a Completions (Aftercare) Supervisor for our Key Facilities Management Client in Leeds. This is available as a permanent, full time role and on offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
Overview of the Completions Supervisor:
The Completions (Aftercare) Supervisor will work across a wide range of sectors including Commercial, Educational and Residential projects to the full satisfaction of the Client. They will manage Trades and Labour on the projects. They will understand, implement and adhere to the company SHEQ policy/strategy and ensure all who report to you do the same.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Completions Supervisor:
- Overseeing projects from date of practical completion through to obtaining the Completion of defects certificate.
- Interacting with the client on a one to one basis.
- Taking receipt of defects and determining if legitimate or not.
- Arranging and managing sub-contractors return to rectify defects and reporting back to the client when work is complete.
- Produce monthly cost / progress report for Commercial Manager
- Quality Control.
- Understand and implement the Company Quality Assurance system
- Read and understand Specification, Drawings, Preliminaries, Preambles and Contract Documentation
- Ensure current Safety, Health and Welfare requirements are met
- Ensure that all materials and deliveries are available when required
- Advise suppliers of changes in site requirements
- Keep Senior Site staff advised of performance of suppliers
- Ensure that materials are supplied and fixed in accordance with Contract Specification
- Store all materials in accordance with manufacturers’ recommendations, so as to minimise loss and wastage
- Advise Senior Site staff of any material shortfalls in sufficient time to ensure their availability when required
- Ensure correct quantity and quality of labour available on site
Qualifications and Required Experience:
- Previous trades experience; joinery, fabric, M&E etc.
- Defects/Aftercare experience.
- Snagging / Finishing experience in a supervisory role
- Good Reporting / Paperwork skills.
- Strong communication skills especially client facing
- Up to date relevant knowledge of building and Health & Safety legislation
- Understanding of local government construction (refurb/New Build) projects
Apply for this position
Please send relevant qualifications and documentation to prove identification
The information that you provide on this form and on your CV will be used by Resource Direct Recruitment to provide you agency services. You consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and consent to Resource Direct Recruitment transferring your personal details to our clients. We may check the information collected with third parties or with other information held by us. The Company believes its use of such information is consistent with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We may also use or pass to certain third parties information to prevent crime, to protect public funds or in other way permitted or required by law.
RDR Ltd are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we have signed the Diversity Pledge 2013. All candidate will be considered for vacancies without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.