Resource Direct Recruitment is recruiting a Compliance Support Manager, with PFI hospital contract experience, for a leading facilities management company. This vacancy will be recruited on a fixed term contract for 6 months initially, and be based between two locations in Salford and Tameside.
Key duties will include:
- The primary purpose of the role is to manage the contractual and corporate compliance of the northern batch hospitals contract. This requires coordinating with and advising the Contract Director on Internal and External reporting, Audits, Operating Procedures and Planning, additionally mitigating contractual risk and ensuring compliance against all service specifications and contract deliverables.
- Manage the Lifecycle elements of the contract in collaboration with the wider Management Team from project planning through to implementation
- In addition it is expected that the post holder will make significant contribution to successful management of all the commercial elements of the contract.
- Ensure Internal compliance with Management reports and systems including delivery of the Sustainability and Health and Safety reporting and planning.
- Ensure adherence to all Statutory Standards and Regulations and Department of Health requirements, as per the FM Agreement
- Ensure that financial targets are met for each budget year through mitigation of risk against financial penalties
- and add value to the customer’s experience.
- Working closely with the wider Lifecycle teams to provide sufficient reporting and information to the SPV and NHS Clients.
- Coordinate delivery of the Lifecycle programme through the site team and Trust Management team.
Qualifications / Experience
- Relevant professional Facilities/ Business Management qualification preferred
- Experience in a PFI environment is essential
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today and one of our Recruitment Consultants will be in contact.
Apply for this position
Please send relevant qualifications and documentation to prove identification
The information that you provide on this form and on your CV will be used by Resource Direct Recruitment to provide you agency services. You consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and consent to Resource Direct Recruitment transferring your personal details to our clients. We may check the information collected with third parties or with other information held by us. The Company believes its use of such information is consistent with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We may also use or pass to certain third parties information to prevent crime, to protect public funds or in other way permitted or required by law.
RDR Ltd are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we have signed the Diversity Pledge 2013. All candidate will be considered for vacancies without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.