RDR Ltd is currently looking to recruit a Construction Administrator on behalf of their client ENGIE Fabricom.
This is an on-going temporary position and will initially be on a part time basis (16 hours per week), with the possibility of becoming a full time position due to increasing workload from June.
The Construction Administrator will provide administrative support and professional front-of-house function for the Construction Division.
These duties of the Administrator include but are not limited to;
- General office and administrative support activities including data entry, purchase ledger support on SAP, including Purchase Orders.
- Reception cover; taking incoming calls as first point of contact for the Immingham location and re-directing and taking messages accordingly.
- Undertaking routine tasks such as scanning, filing, photocopying, diary management, conference room bookings, taking and typing minutes of meetings as requested.
- Accurately creating, generating and maintaining diverse reports, utilising databases, spreadsheets and communications as required by management.
- Organising meetings, travel and conferences
Experience and Requirements;
- Candidates should have experience working in an engineering / construction environment and have held a similar role
- Candidates should have excellent IT skills including using Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Candidates should have excellent communication skills
Apply for this position
Please send relevant qualifications and documentation to prove identification
The information that you provide on this form and on your CV will be used by Resource Direct Recruitment to provide you agency services. You consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and consent to Resource Direct Recruitment transferring your personal details to our clients. We may check the information collected with third parties or with other information held by us. The Company believes its use of such information is consistent with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We may also use or pass to certain third parties information to prevent crime, to protect public funds or in other way permitted or required by law.
RDR Ltd are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we have signed the Diversity Pledge 2013. All candidate will be considered for vacancies without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.