Resource Direct Recruitment is currently recruiting an Electrical Assessor for our training provider client in Teesside. On offer is a competitive salary and an excellent holiday and pension package. To qualify for this position you will ideally have experience working in a similar role previously and also assessor qualifications. However, our client is also interested in speaking with time served Electricians who would like to move into an assessor role.
Key duties will include:
- To manage a caseload of learners, organise workplace assessment visits and meetings with employers.
- To monitor individual learning plans, learner progress and KPI’s as to ensure timely achievement of students.
- To interview and recruit learners on to programme.
- To develop links with local employers and encourage work placement.
- To conduct assessments, internal verification and reviews in line with Awarding Body.
- Develop appropriate planning documents and learning materials as needed.
- To ensure learner records are kept updated and progress reports are maintained.
- To deliver practical sessions and related skills to maximise student learning.
- Liaise with other colleagues regarding the day to day personal and academic welfare of learners on programme as required.
Qualifications / Experience
- An appropriate academic qualification at level 3 (minimum)
- Assessor Awards D32/33 or A1/2 / TAQA would be beneficial.
- Internal verification award would be beneficial.
- First Aid Qualification would be beneficial.
- A basic level of IT skills will be required including using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Microsoft Teams.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today and one of our Recruitment Consultants will be in contact.
Apply for this position
Please send relevant qualifications and documentation to prove identification
The information that you provide on this form and on your CV will be used by Resource Direct Recruitment to provide you agency services. You consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and consent to Resource Direct Recruitment transferring your personal details to our clients. We may check the information collected with third parties or with other information held by us. The Company believes its use of such information is consistent with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We may also use or pass to certain third parties information to prevent crime, to protect public funds or in other way permitted or required by law.
RDR Ltd are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we have signed the Diversity Pledge 2013. All candidate will be considered for vacancies without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.