Resource Direct Recruitment is currently recruiting an Electrical Maintenance Engineer for our leading facilities management client. This is a full time, permanent position working on a 4 on, 4 off rotation consisting of 12-hour day shift and night shift.
- Actively participate in the operation and control of all engineering planned maintenance schemes and undertake essential repair works and general maintenance activities to plant and non-medical equipment.
- Undertake fault finding on complex hospital infrastructure including low voltage power and distribution systems, lighting systems including Emergency lighting. UPS, IPS supplies and standby generators.
- Using cause effect analysis and detailed examination to gain a solution and use of all relevant drawings and schematics.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance inspections and commission and test in accordance with published procedures.
- Use of all relevant tools and equipment within safety guidelines as necessary for the completion of works ensuring full compliance with Guidelines and Controls e.g. Risk Assessment, Site Safety, Fire Safety, Control of Infection and Hazardous Substances.
- Carry out emergency repairs as required (which may require overtime).
- Ensure that all activities proceed in a safe manner compliant with Statutory Regulation, CDM, Good Practice, etc by compiling procedures, monitoring standards and maintaining records.
Experience / Qualifications
- Recognised Electrical/Engineering Apprenticeship – HNC, ONC, City & Guilds, or equivalent experience.
- BS7671(18th Edition)
- Must be able to obtain Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) clearance.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today and one of our Recruitment Consultants will be in contact.
Apply for this position
Please send relevant qualifications and documentation to prove identification
The information that you provide on this form and on your CV will be used by Resource Direct Recruitment to provide you agency services. You consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and consent to Resource Direct Recruitment transferring your personal details to our clients. We may check the information collected with third parties or with other information held by us. The Company believes its use of such information is consistent with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We may also use or pass to certain third parties information to prevent crime, to protect public funds or in other way permitted or required by law.
RDR Ltd are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we have signed the Diversity Pledge 2013. All candidate will be considered for vacancies without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.