Resource Direct Recruitment is currently recruiting Engineering Trainers to work for our training provider client in Teesside. On offer is a competitive salary and an excellent holiday and pension package. Experience within a training role would be fantastic but not a prerequisite for this position. You may well be a time served Technician from the oil & and gas, chemical, nuclear and power industries and would like to move into a training role. We are particularly interested in speaking to candidates from the following disciplines:
Key duties will include:
- Plan, deliver and assess the learning of students within electrical engineering related courses.
- Deliver presentations to the class in a confident and supportive manner.
- Record achievements and support learners to succeed in their studies.
- The role will be a mix of classroom-based learning and workshop based practical training.
Qualifications / Experience
- Ideally you should be a time served Technician who is HND or HNC qualified
- A teaching qualification would be beneficial but not essential as full training will be provided to transition you from industry into a teaching role.
- A basic level of IT skills will be required including using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Microsoft Teams.
- Comfortable speaking/presenting in front of large groups of various ages and experience.
- Good knowledge of the engineering industry.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today and one of our Recruitment Consultants will be in contact.
Apply for this position
Please send relevant qualifications and documentation to prove identification
The information that you provide on this form and on your CV will be used by Resource Direct Recruitment to provide you agency services. You consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and consent to Resource Direct Recruitment transferring your personal details to our clients. We may check the information collected with third parties or with other information held by us. The Company believes its use of such information is consistent with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We may also use or pass to certain third parties information to prevent crime, to protect public funds or in other way permitted or required by law.
RDR Ltd are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we have signed the Diversity Pledge 2013. All candidate will be considered for vacancies without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.