Resource Direct Recruitment is currently recruiting a Facilities Account Manager to be based at the Rotherham office on a permanent basis. On offer is a competitive salary and the opportunity to work for a leading facilities management company in the UK.
Key duties will include:
- Responsible for various facilities management challenges, including but not limited to M&E, cleaning, FM services and Helpdesk provision.
- You will be required to deal with any related issues that arise as part of those works and resolve any associated budgetary or commercial challenges.
- The post holder will be required to understand both the contract and its associated specifications to ensure delivery to customer expectations.
- All applicable SLA and KPI delivery.
- Management of the team, including PDRs, succession planning, absence and performance management.
- Financial performance of the contract to budget targets.
- Identification of additional works and capital projects.
- Identification of growth opportunities in FM, Energy, Property or digital applications.
- Supporting and developing the contract business plan with the Regional Director.
- Seek customer feedback and identify opportunities.
- Provide management reports for the Regional Director.
- Support the contract through sponsoring and championing central projects, PIP .implementation and identifying process enhancements.
Qualifications / Experience
- Strong and successful facilitation, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Ability to develop effective relations with key stakeholders including senior management, customers, staff teams and clients.
- Ability to set and achieve targets via effective engagement with stakeholder groups
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today and one of our Recruitment Consultants will be in contact.
Apply for this position
Please send relevant qualifications and documentation to prove identification
The information that you provide on this form and on your CV will be used by Resource Direct Recruitment to provide you agency services. You consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and consent to Resource Direct Recruitment transferring your personal details to our clients. We may check the information collected with third parties or with other information held by us. The Company believes its use of such information is consistent with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We may also use or pass to certain third parties information to prevent crime, to protect public funds or in other way permitted or required by law.
RDR Ltd are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we have signed the Diversity Pledge 2013. All candidate will be considered for vacancies without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.