Resource Direct Recruitment is currently recruiting a Facilities M&E Supervisor, on a permanent basis, to be based at two sites in central London. On offer is the opportunity to work on high profile projects with a leading facilities management company in the UK.
Key duties will include:
- You will ensure all PPM and Reactive works are completed as agreed with the customer’s CAFM system.
- To assist & contribute to regular client review meetings is an integral element of the role.
- Review Engineering Job Sheets in timely manner for accuracy, legibility, procurement, (materials and quotations) problem solving.
- Report overtime for managers authorisation
- Respond in a timely manner to verbal and written requests.
- Coordinate quotations.
- Carryout H&S safety audits
- Supervise availability of engineering staff to attend training courses in line with Compliance Supervisor requests
- Supervising of site engineering team
- Ensure all site F-gas logbooks are in date and accurate.
- Comply with reasonable requests for information from HSQE manager.
- Ensue all engineers PPE is up to date and safe.
- Ensure toolbox talks are carried out.
Qualifications / Experience
- City and Guilds or NVQ equivalent qualification for Mechanical or Electrical discipline
- Substantial post qualification experience
- 18th Edition are an advantage.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today and one of our Recruitment Consultants will be in contact.
Apply for this position
Please send relevant qualifications and documentation to prove identification
The information that you provide on this form and on your CV will be used by Resource Direct Recruitment to provide you agency services. You consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and consent to Resource Direct Recruitment transferring your personal details to our clients. We may check the information collected with third parties or with other information held by us. The Company believes its use of such information is consistent with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We may also use or pass to certain third parties information to prevent crime, to protect public funds or in other way permitted or required by law.
RDR Ltd are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we have signed the Diversity Pledge 2013. All candidate will be considered for vacancies without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.