Resource Direct Recruitment is currently recruiting a Project Manager to work on facilities management projects for government building contracts. This role will be recruited on a contract basis for an initial 6 months.
Key duties will include:
- Be responsible for generating and delivering a variety of project works on our customers sites across the UK.
- Have full accountability and responsibility for managing and delivery of all Project works ranging in values from £20,000 – £2,000,000.
- Identify and generate project work opportunities from within a set portfolio of maintenance contracts.
- Liaise with key stakeholders on their requirements and explain feasibility of their schemes to become a trusted advisor.
- Work with developers, designers and sub-contractors to define and document scope(s) of work(s).
- Develop and understand the full scope of works in line with the desired project business case and in turn outcome. This is to be within agreed budget requirements and required profit margins.
- Manage, run and draw up tenders on behalf of the customer as required. Carry out full tender analysis of all sub-contractor returns.
- Work within the current CDM process. In the main taking on the role of principle contractor.
- Identify, reduce and manage all statutory and commercial risks associated with the project they are leading.
- Ensure QHSE practices and processes are fully embedded in each project.
- Ensure full compliance with project management policies and procedures.
- Manage the day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s) “end to end”.
- Activities to include but not be limited to estimating, business development, quantity surveying, sub-contractor management and site manager duties.
- Work closely with relevant stake holders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s).
- Ensure customer acceptance is adhered to, in writing and in line with the project plans.
- Mutually agree payment schedules and applications for payment to the benefit of the project and the business.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current and appropriately stored.
- Provide timely monthly reports to the Head of Projects/Sector Director in an agreed format.
- Full accountability for the P&L on each project.
- Ensure that all financial objectives are met.
Qualifications / Experience
- Previous experience of operating at senior level.
- IOSH Managing Safely and/or SMSTS.
- Recognised qualification in Project Management.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today and one of our Recruitment Consultants will be in contact.
Apply for this position
Please send relevant qualifications and documentation to prove identification
The information that you provide on this form and on your CV will be used by Resource Direct Recruitment to provide you agency services. You consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and consent to Resource Direct Recruitment transferring your personal details to our clients. We may check the information collected with third parties or with other information held by us. The Company believes its use of such information is consistent with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We may also use or pass to certain third parties information to prevent crime, to protect public funds or in other way permitted or required by law.
RDR Ltd are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we have signed the Diversity Pledge 2013. All candidate will be considered for vacancies without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.