Resource Direct Recruitment has an immediate start available for a Facilities Works Supervisor to be based at RAF Lakenheath. This will be a temporary position inside IR35 and be for a 5 month duration initially.
Key duties will include:
- Responsible for financial and operational delivery of the contract
- Management of sub-contractors including CDM and H&S requirements with the support from compliance and H&S manager
- Liaise with the client on each contract location.
- Carry out contract monthly meetings with the client.
- Assist with quality audits.
- Complete and review monthly reporting data.
- Managing the delivery team
- Carry out safety audits and deliver staff and sub-contractor inductions, briefings and toolbox talks Fair and consistent attitude in all dealings at all levels.
- Clear communication of the company vision and objectives ensuring the implementation of new procedures.
- Promote and drive the company values.
- Keep up to date with industry developments, driving innovation and effective change.
Qualifications / Experience
- Supervisor qualification and experience
- Good knowledge and experience in facilities management
- Good IT skills particularly Microsoft word and Excel
- Strong negotiation skills
- H&S qualifications to IOSH standard or equivalent
- Security Clearance is preferred
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today and one of our Recruitment Consultants will be in contact.
Apply for this position
Please send relevant qualifications and documentation to prove identification
The information that you provide on this form and on your CV will be used by Resource Direct Recruitment to provide you agency services. You consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and consent to Resource Direct Recruitment transferring your personal details to our clients. We may check the information collected with third parties or with other information held by us. The Company believes its use of such information is consistent with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We may also use or pass to certain third parties information to prevent crime, to protect public funds or in other way permitted or required by law.
RDR Ltd are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we have signed the Diversity Pledge 2013. All candidate will be considered for vacancies without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.