Do you want to be a key decision maker for the strategic direction of a leading facilities management business in the UK? Resource Direct Recruitment is currently recruiting a Financial Advisor to provide financial analysis for investment projects, acquisitions, and disposals. You will lead in implementing our client’s methodology and investment criteria for all financial projects in your remit. AI&FA initiatives such as the annual impairment review and look-back exercises will also be a key part of this position.
Key duties will include:
- Develop robust project models in line with AI&FA best practices. Ensure all relevant investment guidelines have been taken into account.
- Identify and thoroughly analyse key valuation drivers and issues for allocated projects. Liaise directly with Market Analysis, Finance and Tax to understand the business plans and relevant assumptions and their associated impact on the project model as well as the accounting and tax treatment as appropriate. Calculate both the valuation as well the accounting impacts (net debt, COI, ROCE, NRRgs, profit on disposal) of investment decisions.
- Ensure strict financial discipline in investment selection. Fully prepare investment files in anticipation of submission to investment committees.
- Select banks or any other entities that may be involved in M&A or the financing of projects.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships, with the regional Finance, Tax, Markets Analysis and Business Development teams to ensure effective information flow.
- Prepare the impairment model and report for assets assigned. Engage directly with the external auditors to defend the Group’s position where appropriate.
- Support Corporate AI&FA with any corporate initiatives such as look-back exercises and discount rate reviews.
- Be the key point of contact with end-responsibility for all financial projects assigned.
Qualifications / Experience
- Advanced MS Excel. VBA skills.
- Financial modelling proficiency.
- Being a Chartered Accountant would be beneficial. However, our client is open to applications from candidates in disciplines such as Law or Business Consulting.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today and one of our Recruitment Consultants will be in contact.
Apply for this position
Please send relevant qualifications and documentation to prove identification
The information that you provide on this form and on your CV will be used by Resource Direct Recruitment to provide you agency services. You consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and consent to Resource Direct Recruitment transferring your personal details to our clients. We may check the information collected with third parties or with other information held by us. The Company believes its use of such information is consistent with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We may also use or pass to certain third parties information to prevent crime, to protect public funds or in other way permitted or required by law.
RDR Ltd are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we have signed the Diversity Pledge 2013. All candidate will be considered for vacancies without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.