Resource Direct Recruitment is currently recruiting a Financial Reporting Accountant to work for a leading facilities management in the UK. Your overall responsibility will be to support the delivery of high-quality statutory and group reporting within the UK and Europe. You can work via a hybrid arrangement with a flexible pattern of 2 days in the Newcastle office and 3 days remote working.
Key duties will include:
- Produce high quality statutory and group reporting deliverables.
- Produce the financial statements for assigned legal entities.
- Perform technical reviews of draft statutory accounts.
- Assist the team to ensure the accounts progress through audit in a timely manner.
- Assist in the consolidation of weekly UK cash forecasts.
- Deliver in line with statutory and group monthly and quarterly reporting timetables.
- Provide technical accounting input relating to internal Group reorganisations as required.
- Liaise with Tax, Treasury, Sector leads, internal and external auditors, as appropriate.
- Provide coaching guidance and support to the Assistant Financial Reporting Accountant role.
- Deliver best in class customer service to internal and external stakeholders/customers.
Qualifications / Experience
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA) with post qualification experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a reporting environment.
- Good working knowledge of IFRS and FRS 101.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- Experience of SAP Business Planning and Consolidation is advantageous but not essential.
- Experience of statutory accounts preparation software such as Caseware is preferable but not essential.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today and one of our Recruitment Consultants will be in contact.
Apply for this position
Please send relevant qualifications and documentation to prove identification
The information that you provide on this form and on your CV will be used by Resource Direct Recruitment to provide you agency services. You consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and consent to Resource Direct Recruitment transferring your personal details to our clients. We may check the information collected with third parties or with other information held by us. The Company believes its use of such information is consistent with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We may also use or pass to certain third parties information to prevent crime, to protect public funds or in other way permitted or required by law.
RDR Ltd are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we have signed the Diversity Pledge 2013. All candidate will be considered for vacancies without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.