Resource Direct Recruitment Ltd is recruiting a Project Manager for our key FM client’s Hospital in Wakefield. This is a permanent full-time role working 37.5 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary, company vehicle or allowance, bonus and benefits package.
Overview of the Project Manager:
- Ensuring all Projects are managed, operated and completed with uncompromised efficiency, on time and to budget.
- Working with the Client to interpret and develop a brief/scope of works in order achieving sign off prior to works commencement, planning, during the works and through to completion.
- Produce an overall plan for works (including design, procurement, PPP pack review and sign off, works/construction, commissioning, training etc) to ensure the completion date is achieved and without incident.
- Manage the performance of preferred suppliers/subcontractors to include controlling, scheduling and coordinating sub-contractors working on site, ensuring all Company and on-site procedures are followed such as Inductions, CRB clearance, competence etc.
- Ensure all data and management information is maintained and communicated accurately to agreed deadlines
- Ensure all work activities are carried out safely and in accordance with statutory and corporate regulations and legislation
Qualifications and Required Experience:
- Time served, HNC/D in technical field
- Experience of delivering in challenging environments such as or similar to healthcare
- Thorough understanding of the principles of project management
- Demonstrable & varied experience in delivering FM Projects
Apply for this position
Please send relevant qualifications and documentation to prove identification
The information that you provide on this form and on your CV will be used by Resource Direct Recruitment to provide you agency services. You consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and consent to Resource Direct Recruitment transferring your personal details to our clients. We may check the information collected with third parties or with other information held by us. The Company believes its use of such information is consistent with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We may also use or pass to certain third parties information to prevent crime, to protect public funds or in other way permitted or required by law.
RDR Ltd are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we have signed the Diversity Pledge 2013. All candidate will be considered for vacancies without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.