Resource Direct Recruitment is currently recruiting a Facilities Handy Person to work closely with our client’s facilities management team on site in Benson, Oxfordshire. Initially this role will be for 3 months but there is a possibility of the role becoming permanent after this.
Key duties will include:
- Carry out daily, weekly and monthly PPM checks
- Basic electrics depending on qualifications (competency)
- Painting and decorating
- Window cleaning
- General landscaping including lawn mowing
- Fire damper checks
- Fire door checks
- Water hygiene checks- L8 checks.
- Emergency lighting checks
- Building installation and repair (carpet fitting, repairing walls, gutter clearance and drainage)
- Clearing and tidying up common areas, plant rooms, storerooms
- Repairing safety hazards
- Putting together furniture and equipment (following manufactures guides)
- Installing appliances and machines
- Liaising with contractors and suppliers (control of permits)
- Deliveries of items
- Follow company guidelines, processes, procedures and policies
- Attend reactive breakdowns
- Complete PPM regimes
- Monitor stock and start ordering procedure
- Work independently and monitor own time management
- Ensure records are up to date
- Meter readings
- Landscaping duties, including gritting and snow clearance
- Desk moves and office relocations
- Plumbing, Carpentry, Water Hygiene, Gardening, and Mechanical & electrical competency.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today and one of our Recruitment Consultants will be in contact.
Apply for this position
Please send relevant qualifications and documentation to prove identification
The information that you provide on this form and on your CV will be used by Resource Direct Recruitment to provide you agency services. You consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and consent to Resource Direct Recruitment transferring your personal details to our clients. We may check the information collected with third parties or with other information held by us. The Company believes its use of such information is consistent with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We may also use or pass to certain third parties information to prevent crime, to protect public funds or in other way permitted or required by law.
RDR Ltd are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we have signed the Diversity Pledge 2013. All candidate will be considered for vacancies without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.