Resource Direct Recruitment is currently recruiting a Helpdesk Operative for our Key Facilities Management Client at a hospital in Leeds. This is initially a 3-month temporary position with potential of becoming a permanent role. Training will be 8am-5pm initially, and then you will be working on a shift pattern of 7-7 days or nights on a four days on four days off basis. Due to the hours and shift pattern required you will need to be flexible to work 12 hour shifts either days or nights.
Key duties will include:
- Provide a professional and customer focussed interface between the facilities management and the occupants of the hospital.
- Receive and manage calls in a courteous manner
- Gather accurate information for each call to enable the production of management reports
- To pass on service calls to a range of external service providers
- 1st point of contact for incoming calls and responsible for logging these on the system.
- Understand and apply Service Level Agreements (SLA) and dispatch work to relevant labour in a timely fashion, prioritising urgent jobs.
- Escalate any complaints or queries where necessary, whilst contributing to reducing levels of customer complaints.
- Undertake any other duties as directed by line manager.
Qualifications / Experience
- A previous customer service representative or 1st line support role
- Ability to handle conflicting workloads and to work under pressure
- An excellent telephone manner with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to set and achieve targets via effective engagement with stakeholder groups
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today and one of our Recruitment Consultants will be in contact.
Apply for this position
Please send relevant qualifications and documentation to prove identification
The information that you provide on this form and on your CV will be used by Resource Direct Recruitment to provide you agency services. You consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and consent to Resource Direct Recruitment transferring your personal details to our clients. We may check the information collected with third parties or with other information held by us. The Company believes its use of such information is consistent with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We may also use or pass to certain third parties information to prevent crime, to protect public funds or in other way permitted or required by law.
RDR Ltd are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we have signed the Diversity Pledge 2013. All candidate will be considered for vacancies without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.