RDR is currently recruiting for a Helpdesk Operative (Days) for our Key FM Client based in London. The Helpdesk Operative would initially be working from home before returning to the London offices once National COVID19 guidelines allow. This is initially a 12 week temporary position with the possibility of becoming a permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
The Helpdesk Operative will work on a 4 on/4 off rotation 07:00 – 19:00 (Days). On offer is a competitive rate.
Overview of the Helpdesk Operative Role:
The Helpdesk Operative will form part of the Company’s Intelligence Centre Team responsible for the recording, allocation and progressing of reactive engineering requests on the rail contract.
- First point of contact for incoming telephone calls,
- Logging service requests by telephone and email
- Dispatch work to both direct labour and contractors in a timely fashion
- Escalate any complaints or issues as required
- Undertake other duties as directed by management
- Adhere to all SLAs/KPIs set against your role including call answering times, quality assurance, email response times
Qualifications and Required Experience:
- A previous customer service representative or frontline helpdesk support role is desirable
- Experience in using Maximo or similar facilities management application
Apply for this position
Please send relevant qualifications and documentation to prove identification
The information that you provide on this form and on your CV will be used by Resource Direct Recruitment to provide you agency services. You consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and consent to Resource Direct Recruitment transferring your personal details to our clients. We may check the information collected with third parties or with other information held by us. The Company believes its use of such information is consistent with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We may also use or pass to certain third parties information to prevent crime, to protect public funds or in other way permitted or required by law.
RDR Ltd are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we have signed the Diversity Pledge 2013. All candidate will be considered for vacancies without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.