RDR are currently recruiting a Helpdesk Operative for our Key Facilities Management Client in Canary Wharf, London. This is initially a 3 month temporary position, working 6am-3pm Monday – Friday. On offer is a competitive rate.
Overview of the Helpdesk Operative:
The Helpdesk Operative role is to support the client’s transport sector for a rail contract they have recently been awarded covering the estate 24/7 365 days a year. The Helpdesk Operative will form part of a team responsible for the recording, allocation and progressing of reactive & planned engineering requests on the contract.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- 1st point of contact for incoming calls and responsible for logging these on the system.
- Understand and apply Service Level Agreements (SLA) and dispatch work to relevant labour in a timely fashion, prioritising urgent jobs.
- Escalate any complaints or queries where necessary, whilst contributing to reducing levels of customer complaints.
- Undertake any other duties as directed by line manager.
Qualifications and Required Experience:
- A previous customer service representative or 1st line support role
- Previous experience on Planon system desirable
- Ability to handle conflicting workloads and to work under pressure
- An excellent telephone manner with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to set and achieve targets via effective engagement with stakeholder groups
Apply for this position
Please send relevant qualifications and documentation to prove identification
The information that you provide on this form and on your CV will be used by Resource Direct Recruitment to provide you agency services. You consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and consent to Resource Direct Recruitment transferring your personal details to our clients. We may check the information collected with third parties or with other information held by us. The Company believes its use of such information is consistent with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We may also use or pass to certain third parties information to prevent crime, to protect public funds or in other way permitted or required by law.
RDR Ltd are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we have signed the Diversity Pledge 2013. All candidate will be considered for vacancies without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.