RDR is currently recruiting a Helpdesk Team Leader for our Key Facilities Management Client in Stratford, London. This is initially a 3 month temporary position, working 8am-5pm Mon-Fri, leading on to a permanent job for the right candidate. On offer is a competitive rate.
Overview of the Helpdesk Team Leader:
The Helpdesk Team Leader role is to support the client’s transport sector for a rail contract, covering the estate 24/7 365 days a year. The Helpdesk Team Leader will form part of a team responsible for the recording, allocation and progressing of reactive engineering requests on the contract.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- The Helpdesk Team Leader will work Mon – Fri 8am-17pm Rota. However, must be flexible in meeting with all Helpdesk team members due to 24/7 coverage of Helpdesk.
- The Helpdesk Team Leader will oversee a team of 9 helpdesk operatives and ensure all processes such as absence, lateness, and adherence, are followed in line with Engie’s processes and procedures
- Manage the workload of the team and ensure all calls are answered and the helpdesk inbox is managed in line with departmental Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Run daily reports to ensure jobs are attended and completed within the SLA’s to minimize any overdue works
- Manage the completion process and ensure all closures are sent to the client
- Manage KPI Sheet and Prioritise urgent jobs. Liaise with Scheduler/Dispatcher to plan and dispatch engineers to meet urgent demand.
- Ensure SharePoint Helpdesk folder is kept up to date with the useful and the latest information.
- Raise PO’s for agency operatives each month and Receipt and approve invoices
- Undertake other duties commensurate with the job role as directed
Qualifications and Required Experience:
- Experience of managing a team within a Facilities Management environment
- Previous experience on Planon system desirable
- Ability to handle conflicting workloads and to work under pressure
- An excellent telephone manner with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to set and achieve targets via effective engagement with stakeholder groups
Apply for this position
Please send relevant qualifications and documentation to prove identification
The information that you provide on this form and on your CV will be used by Resource Direct Recruitment to provide you agency services. You consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and consent to Resource Direct Recruitment transferring your personal details to our clients. We may check the information collected with third parties or with other information held by us. The Company believes its use of such information is consistent with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We may also use or pass to certain third parties information to prevent crime, to protect public funds or in other way permitted or required by law.
RDR Ltd are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we have signed the Diversity Pledge 2013. All candidate will be considered for vacancies without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.