Do you want a career where you can engage with diverse clients offering real variety in your day-to-day role? Resource Direct Recruitment (RDR) is delighted to be recruiting an IT Support Technician for our client in Darlington, County Durham. The role involves delivering a full spectrum of IT services and solutions to various clients at premises across the North East.
You will be part of a small, experienced IT support team working together on a varied range of tasks supporting a range of businesses. This includes supporting desktop and laptop users working in a windows domain environment, configuring laptops, desktops, mobile devices ready for on-site installation, providing first line support via a help-desk ticketing system and first line telephone support to a range of clients, issuing stock in and out of stores and processing software subscription renewals.
Your day will typically be:
- Help-desk – email and telephone.
- Ticket Assignments & Escalation
- Onsite & Remote IT support
- Hardware support
You will need to be:
- Hands-on experience of supporting Microsoft systems ideally within a commercial environment including configuring and deploying Microsoft Windows and related technologies such as active directory, exchange, file and network services.
- You will possess a positive and enthusiastic approach.
- Have an eye for detail.
- Be able to demonstrate problem solving abilities.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Hold a full UK driving license and have access to a vehicle for work purposes.
If this sounds like the role for you then apply today and one of our Recruitment Consultants will be in contact.
Apply for this position
Please send relevant qualifications and documentation to prove identification
The information that you provide on this form and on your CV will be used by Resource Direct Recruitment to provide you agency services. You consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and consent to Resource Direct Recruitment transferring your personal details to our clients. We may check the information collected with third parties or with other information held by us. The Company believes its use of such information is consistent with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We may also use or pass to certain third parties information to prevent crime, to protect public funds or in other way permitted or required by law.
RDR Ltd are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we have signed the Diversity Pledge 2013. All candidate will be considered for vacancies without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.