RDR Ltd is currently looking to recruit a Management/Finance Accountant on behalf of their client ENGIE Fabricom UK.
This is a full time permanent position based in Grimsby offering a competitive salary and benefits.
The Management/Finance Accountant will manage the Company’s financial accounting, management reporting and control activities.
Main accountabilities will include but are not exclusive to;
- Prepare the monthly management reporting both internally and externally for two entities, meeting internal and group reporting requirements.
- Support the annual budget process
- Prepare yearly statutory accounts
- Manage the annual audit process
- Management of the Balance Sheet & Profit & Loss accounts
- Monthly posting of journals along with Balance sheet reconciliations
- Management of Accruals and Prepayments
- Fixed Asset management
- Treasury reporting including cashflow forecasting on a weekly basis
- Preparation of CIS and VAT returns along with PAYE reconciliations
- Completion of Payment practices, ONS surveys and other government related questionnaires
- Provide support to the Operational teams regarding finance matters.
- Act as point of contact for technical accounting issues and system queries
- Ensure Accounting practices are followed and group accounting policies are understood
- Ad hoc reporting
- SAP finance focal point – identifying new potential requirements, liaising with group regarding further reporting requirements
Knowledge, Experience and Qualifications;
- Fully qualified accountant.
- Knowledge of SAP
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience of preparation of management accounts information using Excel
- Experience or Knowledge of a construction/Engineering company would be advantageous
- VAT and Reverse charge experience is advantageous
- CIS awareness and Knowledge is advantageous
- Can communicate skills, knowledge and experience, and apply them professionally as a trusted expert.
- Accurate, disciplined and self-motivated.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Able to work to strict deadlines and under pressure
Apply for this position
Please send relevant qualifications and documentation to prove identification
The information that you provide on this form and on your CV will be used by Resource Direct Recruitment to provide you agency services. You consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and consent to Resource Direct Recruitment transferring your personal details to our clients. We may check the information collected with third parties or with other information held by us. The Company believes its use of such information is consistent with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We may also use or pass to certain third parties information to prevent crime, to protect public funds or in other way permitted or required by law.
RDR Ltd are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we have signed the Diversity Pledge 2013. All candidate will be considered for vacancies without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.