Resource Direct Recruitment is currently recruiting Mechanical Engineer for our leading facilities management client in central London. This is a permanent, full-time role working 07:00-16:00 Monday to Friday. This role will also be required to be on a call-out rota.
Key duties will include:
- The main purpose of the Mechanical Engineer is to provide the necessary technical support and assistance to site supervisory staff and other team members.
- The site is a prestigious building and has varying levels of complexity.
- Systems range from simple air handling plant to very complex cooling and electrical systems and zonal environmental control systems.
- Planning including prioritisation of tasks from PPM’s and Helpdesk Requests
- Reacting to breakdowns and changing priorities
- Sourcing and vetting of quotations.
- Vetting safe system paperwork and issuing Permits and Authority to work as appropriate.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today and one of our Recruitment Consultants will be in contact.
Apply for this position
Please send relevant qualifications and documentation to prove identification
The information that you provide on this form and on your CV will be used by Resource Direct Recruitment to provide you agency services. You consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and consent to Resource Direct Recruitment transferring your personal details to our clients. We may check the information collected with third parties or with other information held by us. The Company believes its use of such information is consistent with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We may also use or pass to certain third parties information to prevent crime, to protect public funds or in other way permitted or required by law.
RDR Ltd are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we have signed the Diversity Pledge 2013. All candidate will be considered for vacancies without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.