Resource Direct Recruitment is currently recruiting a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer to work for a leading facilities management company in the Newcastle area. The vacancy will be recruited on a permanent basis and offers you a competitive salary.
Key duties will include:
- Carry out the Service, Maintenance, Repair and Installation of Commercial Air Conditioning, Building Services and Associated Equipment, in properties throughout the North East of England.
Qualifications / Experience
- Time Served fully qualified engineer with an Air Conditioning and Building Services background.
- Able to demonstrate detailed knowledge of and experience of Chiller and Air Conditioning installations within commercial buildings and building services in general.
- Understanding of all relevant legislative and statutory requirements and implementation of Safe Systems of Work.
- Relevant qualification HNC, or equivalent, City and Guilds 2079-11
- Full UK Driving Licence
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today and one of our Recruitment Consultants will be in contact.
Apply for this position
Please send relevant qualifications and documentation to prove identification
The information that you provide on this form and on your CV will be used by Resource Direct Recruitment to provide you agency services. You consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and consent to Resource Direct Recruitment transferring your personal details to our clients. We may check the information collected with third parties or with other information held by us. The Company believes its use of such information is consistent with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We may also use or pass to certain third parties information to prevent crime, to protect public funds or in other way permitted or required by law.
RDR Ltd are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we have signed the Diversity Pledge 2013. All candidate will be considered for vacancies without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.