Resource Direct Recruitment is currently recruiting a Mobile Gas Combustion Engineer on a permanent basis for our facilities management client. You will be based in Birmingham or Coventry city centre working on district energy scheme projects. For this role you will have use of a company vehicle and have all tools and workwear provided.
Key duties will include:
- Carry out the defined planned maintenance regime for all contractual obligations.
- Carry out repairs, reactive maintenance and minor installation works as instructed on plant.
- Attend, diagnose and repair faults having due regard to customer care in this specific environment.
Qualifications / Experience
- A relevant technical qualification – must include commercial gas and oil qualification and boiler/CHP experience.
- Empirical skills in the remedial and statutory maintenance of Commercial boiler plant, CHP’s and associated controls and pumps
- Experience of working on MTHW boiler systems and their statute maintenance regimes.
- Fault-finding and practical skills.
- Full Driving license
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today and one of our Recruitment Consultants will be in contact.
Apply for this position
Please send relevant qualifications and documentation to prove identification
The information that you provide on this form and on your CV will be used by Resource Direct Recruitment to provide you agency services. You consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and consent to Resource Direct Recruitment transferring your personal details to our clients. We may check the information collected with third parties or with other information held by us. The Company believes its use of such information is consistent with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We may also use or pass to certain third parties information to prevent crime, to protect public funds or in other way permitted or required by law.
RDR Ltd are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we have signed the Diversity Pledge 2013. All candidate will be considered for vacancies without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.