Resource Direct Recruitment is currently recruiting a Mobile Heating Engineer for a leading facilities management company.
What your day will look like:
- The role will have specific responsibility to look after and maintain the assets associated with the distribution and delivery of district heating throughout connected buildings and work as part of a wider team to ensure its effective operation.
- In addition to preventative maintenance, the role will encompass all investigations and repairs to ensure high levels of service delivery.
- The Commercial Heating Engineer will work closely with other members of the operational team associated with the additional local developments.
Qualifications / Experience
- Plumbing Qualification or relevant on the job and demonstrable experience
- Basic electrical knowledge (ideally an electrical qualification at least equivalent to Bpec Part P Level B)
- Hot water systems & safety (Including G3 unvented HWS)
- Experience and familiarisation with commercial heating systems ideally associated with communal / district heating networks including HIU,s.
- Be technically aware and numerate to interrogate heat meters and report there on
- Competent to undertake pipework, plumbing and basic electrical works Fault finding and practical skills
- PC skills
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today and one of our Recruitment Consultants will be in contact.
Apply for this position
Please send relevant qualifications and documentation to prove identification
The information that you provide on this form and on your CV will be used by Resource Direct Recruitment to provide you agency services. You consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and consent to Resource Direct Recruitment transferring your personal details to our clients. We may check the information collected with third parties or with other information held by us. The Company believes its use of such information is consistent with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We may also use or pass to certain third parties information to prevent crime, to protect public funds or in other way permitted or required by law.
RDR Ltd are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we have signed the Diversity Pledge 2013. All candidate will be considered for vacancies without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.