Resource Direct Recruitment is currently recruiting Overhead Line Engineers at all levels for our major power transmission and distribution client. You will be working on a permanent basis at their design office south of London.
Key duties will include:
- The management of all design elements within tender and construction phases of construction contracts.
- Responsibility for all design elements of new build and refurbishment of overhead transmission lines in the UK.
- Review and implement current industry standards.
- Promote Safety, Health and Environmental awareness of all design staff.
- Ensure the quality of all design submissions.
- Discharging the responsibilities of the Designer under the CDM regulations.
- Business development and tendering support as required.
Qualifications / Experience
- BSc/BEng in Structural or Civil Engineering
- Detailed understanding of the latest OHL design practices, standards and analysis software systems.
- Experience with foundation setting out and construction, structure assembly and erection, conductor erection and temporary works.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today and one of our Recruitment Consultants will be in contact.
Apply for this position
Please send relevant qualifications and documentation to prove identification
The information that you provide on this form and on your CV will be used by Resource Direct Recruitment to provide you agency services. You consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and consent to Resource Direct Recruitment transferring your personal details to our clients. We may check the information collected with third parties or with other information held by us. The Company believes its use of such information is consistent with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We may also use or pass to certain third parties information to prevent crime, to protect public funds or in other way permitted or required by law.
RDR Ltd are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we have signed the Diversity Pledge 2013. All candidate will be considered for vacancies without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.