Resource Direct Recruitment is currently recruiting a Planning Engineer for our engineering client on a permanent basis. This a is great time to join a well-established company who have secured long term contract wins.
Key duties will include:
- Conduct studies and make technical calculations.
- Develop concept designs of tools and equipment for transport and installation of the components
- Contribute to finding efficient and effective methods for transport of components and structures.
- Contributing to standardisation and optimisation of work processes
- Occasional travel to office in Europe will be required.
Qualifications / Experience
- A Civil / Structural / Mechanical engineering degree or equivalent
- Detailed design and engineering of structures
- Able to produce structural calculations by hand and computer to current design codes.
- Knowledge of 3D / FEA software including Inventor and Ansys.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today and one of our Recruitment Consultants will be in contact.
Apply for this position
Please send relevant qualifications and documentation to prove identification
The information that you provide on this form and on your CV will be used by Resource Direct Recruitment to provide you agency services. You consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and consent to Resource Direct Recruitment transferring your personal details to our clients. We may check the information collected with third parties or with other information held by us. The Company believes its use of such information is consistent with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We may also use or pass to certain third parties information to prevent crime, to protect public funds or in other way permitted or required by law.
RDR Ltd are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we have signed the Diversity Pledge 2013. All candidate will be considered for vacancies without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.