Resource Direct Recruitment is currently recruiting a Planning Manager on a permanent basis for our consultancy client. This role will be based at a client site near Glasgow and ideally we are looking for candidates from a engineering consultancy background who have a strong appreciation of project control.
Key duties will include:
- Provide planning strategies for the consultancy and end client.
- Anticipate opportunities for risks in advance and communicate confidently.
- Provide programmes as required from all stakeholders.
- Produce and monitor activities on the project.
- Produce reports and updates on a weekly basis.
- Attend progress meetings with end client.
- Have excellent customer relationship and negotiation skills.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today and one of our Recruitment Consultants will be in contact.
Apply for this position
Please send relevant qualifications and documentation to prove identification
The information that you provide on this form and on your CV will be used by Resource Direct Recruitment to provide you agency services. You consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and consent to Resource Direct Recruitment transferring your personal details to our clients. We may check the information collected with third parties or with other information held by us. The Company believes its use of such information is consistent with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We may also use or pass to certain third parties information to prevent crime, to protect public funds or in other way permitted or required by law.
RDR Ltd are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we have signed the Diversity Pledge 2013. All candidate will be considered for vacancies without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.