RDR are currently recruiting a Process Engineering Manager on behalf of their client ENGIE Fabricom UK on a permanent staff basis to be located in either Grimsby or Stokesley. Working 39 hours per week Mon-Fri. On offer is an excellent salary plus benefits package.
ENGIE Fabricom UK Ltd are part of the global group ENGIE and are uniquely positioned within the engineering, procurement and construction market to provide end to end solutions to their clients. They achieve this by combining high level engineering skills with a wealth of construction expertise and capability across all UK industry sectors including Oil, Gas, Power, Chemical, Energy From Waste and Renewables.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Process Engineering Manager:
- To effectively lead and manage the Process Engineering Team to produce, manage and deliver process engineering and design work for contracts and projects under the direction of the Engineering Manager.
- Responsible for Process engineering and design development in accordance with the Project Execution Plan and the Quality Plan, and all applicable codes and legislation.
- Responsible for matching the resources within Process department with the forward workload
- The Process Engineering Manager will be responsible for the process engineering budget
- Manage all technical activities with associated projects.
- To ensure all health and safety regulations, risk assessments and licences are fully complied with.
Qualifications and Required Experience of the Process Engineering Manager:
- Degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Chartered Engineer
- Experience leading Process Dept on EPC projects within the industry.
- Ability to manage all costs and resources within the department.
Apply for this position
Please send relevant qualifications and documentation to prove identification
The information that you provide on this form and on your CV will be used by Resource Direct Recruitment to provide you agency services. You consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and consent to Resource Direct Recruitment transferring your personal details to our clients. We may check the information collected with third parties or with other information held by us. The Company believes its use of such information is consistent with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We may also use or pass to certain third parties information to prevent crime, to protect public funds or in other way permitted or required by law.
RDR Ltd are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we have signed the Diversity Pledge 2013. All candidate will be considered for vacancies without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.