RDR is currently looking to recruit a Process Safety Consultant on a permanent staff basis on behalf of their client ENGIE Fabricom UK with the option for candidates to be based at either their Middlesbrough or Grimsby office.
The purpose of this role is to provide specialist process safety consulting both directly to the clients, and in support of engineering projects.
Technical Requirements for this role are;
- Ability to perform the role as a principal process safety consultant and, as required, personally deliver the process safety requirement for all stages from FEED through to execution
- Be familiar with the whole lifecycle of process and functional safety services from HazID at concept stage through all Hazard Study stages during project development, including HAZP, LOPA and SIL determination, ALARP, DSEAR and Hazardous Area Classification, etc.
- Understand and be able to deliver and complete package of process safety management to clients
- Keep up to date with latest industry and functional standards, technology and norms
- A good understanding of the availability and use of relevant electronic tools and software such as PHA-Pro, ABB Safety Insights, Phast, ADMS, etc
- Ability to chair process safety studies such as HazID, HAZOP, QRA, etc
- Full awareness and understanding of relevant legislation and standards and their application
- Awareness and understanding of all relevant Company Policies, processes and procedures
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications requires;
- Experience working in a process safety capacity
- Practical knowledge and experience in a broad range of process safety subject matter, tools and techniques, such as the following: HAZOP, HAZID, LOPA, QRA, consequence modelling, human factors, bow-tie, FMECA, OBRA
- Educated to a minimum of Degree level in a relevant engineering or other technical discipline
- Chartered professional, or working towards
- Full clean driving licence
The Company – Engie Fabricom UK
ENGIE Fabricom UK operate from six locations in the UK: Grimsby, Immingham, Hull, Lowestoft, Stokesley and Middlesbrough. All of our sites are linked through a dedicated communications network, which extends to our project sites across the UK.
Apply for this position
Please send relevant qualifications and documentation to prove identification
The information that you provide on this form and on your CV will be used by Resource Direct Recruitment to provide you agency services. You consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and consent to Resource Direct Recruitment transferring your personal details to our clients. We may check the information collected with third parties or with other information held by us. The Company believes its use of such information is consistent with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We may also use or pass to certain third parties information to prevent crime, to protect public funds or in other way permitted or required by law.
RDR Ltd are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we have signed the Diversity Pledge 2013. All candidate will be considered for vacancies without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.