Resource Direct Recruitment is currently recruiting a Procurement Manager on behalf of Engie Fabricom UK to be based in the Immingham office. This is a full time, permanent position and on offer is a competitive salary and excellent company benefits package.
Overview of the Procurement Manager:
The Procurement Manager will be based in the Immingham office, with frequent UK travel. They will be responsible for the procurement strategy and activity for the Company, driving strategy, best practice, and managing the procurement team, procedures and processes.
The Procurement Manager is responsible for developing a strategic approach to the procurement and material management process for the purchase of direct and indirect goods and services.
Qualifications and Required Experience for the Procurement Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Logistics or related field
- Minimum CIPS 6 qualified.
- Extensive Procurement experience, in a leadership role
- Experienced people manager, negotiator and influencer at all levels
- Can communicate skills, knowledge and experience, and apply them professionally as a trusted expert.
- Results-oriented, metrics-driven leader with expertise in purchasing, supplier collaboration, development and compliance.
- Predominantly office-based with UK travel.
- Full UK Driving License
- PPE adherence/site induction/CCNSG Safety Passport where appropriate.
Apply for this position
Please send relevant qualifications and documentation to prove identification
The information that you provide on this form and on your CV will be used by Resource Direct Recruitment to provide you agency services. You consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and consent to Resource Direct Recruitment transferring your personal details to our clients. We may check the information collected with third parties or with other information held by us. The Company believes its use of such information is consistent with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We may also use or pass to certain third parties information to prevent crime, to protect public funds or in other way permitted or required by law.
RDR Ltd are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we have signed the Diversity Pledge 2013. All candidate will be considered for vacancies without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.