Resource Direct Recruitment is currently recruiting a Procurement Officer for our engineering client. This a is great time to join a well-established company who have secured long term contract wins.
Key duties will include:
- Develop and manage all procurement plans during tender and operational phases
- Ownership of the procurement activities during tender and operational phases.
- Delivery of project procurement and risk management in a global environment
- Commercial negotiations with subcontractors and suppliers in the various phases of a contract
- Nominated single point of contact for the business as well as for suppliers
- Willingness to occasionally travel to office locations in Europe.
Qualifications / Experience
- Degree qualified preferred or relevant experience.
- Qualified to Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS) preferred.
- Experience of working for an engineering company would be beneficial.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today and one of our Recruitment Consultants will be in contact.
Apply for this position
Please send relevant qualifications and documentation to prove identification
The information that you provide on this form and on your CV will be used by Resource Direct Recruitment to provide you agency services. You consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and consent to Resource Direct Recruitment transferring your personal details to our clients. We may check the information collected with third parties or with other information held by us. The Company believes its use of such information is consistent with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We may also use or pass to certain third parties information to prevent crime, to protect public funds or in other way permitted or required by law.
RDR Ltd are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we have signed the Diversity Pledge 2013. All candidate will be considered for vacancies without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.