Resource Direct Recruitment is currently recruiting a Project Manager for our facilities management client at a hospital in Portsmouth. This a permanent vacancy and an opportunity to work for the leading facilities management company in the UK.
Key duties will include:
- You will be responsible for managing and executing a variety of projects across the hospital contract including Lifecycle Planned Projects, Variations and Small Works, showing, at all times, a strong methodical approach to project management with a good knowledge and understanding of CDM.
- Working on Projects from inception to completion (suggesting, specifying and assisting design solutions, producing pricing and proposal, liaising with client and taking orders for project and ensuring delivery of project via the companies’ employees and subcontractors.
- You will ensure project milestones and objectives are achieved and projects delivered on time within budget.
Qualifications / Experience
- Experience in a Project Management or a senior technical management role in Facilities/Hard FM marketplace, a background in Healthcare is highly desirable.
- PD (Principal Designer) and/or PC (Principal Contractor) Experience.
- Electrical, Mechanical & Construction background essential.
- NEBOSH/IOSH or a health & safety qualification with a strong engineering knowledge
- A thorough knowledge of all aspects of Project management.
- Excellent communication skills, to include pro-active communication with staff, peers and stakeholders.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today and one of our Recruitment Consultants will be in contact.
Apply for this position
Please send relevant qualifications and documentation to prove identification
The information that you provide on this form and on your CV will be used by Resource Direct Recruitment to provide you agency services. You consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and consent to Resource Direct Recruitment transferring your personal details to our clients. We may check the information collected with third parties or with other information held by us. The Company believes its use of such information is consistent with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We may also use or pass to certain third parties information to prevent crime, to protect public funds or in other way permitted or required by law.
RDR Ltd are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we have signed the Diversity Pledge 2013. All candidate will be considered for vacancies without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.