Resource Direct Recruitment is recruiting for 2 x Project Managers for our Key Facilities Management Client based on a hospital contract in Portsmouth. These are permanent, full time roles, working 37.5 hours a week. On offer is a competitive salary and company benefits package.
You will be responsible for managing and executing a variety of projects across the Hospital contract including Lifecycle Planned Projects, Variations and Small Works, showing, at all times, a strong methodical approach to project management with a good knowledge and understanding of CDM.
Qualification and Required Experience of the Project Manager:
- Experience in a Project Management or a senior technical management role in Facilities/Hard FM marketplace, a background in Healthcare is highly desirable.
- PD (Principal Designer) and/or PC (Principal Contractor) Experience.
- Electrical, Mechanical & Construction background essential.
- NEBOSH/IOSH or a health & safety qualification with a strong engineering knowledge
- A thorough knowledge of all aspects of Project management.
Apply for this position
Please send relevant qualifications and documentation to prove identification
The information that you provide on this form and on your CV will be used by Resource Direct Recruitment to provide you agency services. You consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and consent to Resource Direct Recruitment transferring your personal details to our clients. We may check the information collected with third parties or with other information held by us. The Company believes its use of such information is consistent with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We may also use or pass to certain third parties information to prevent crime, to protect public funds or in other way permitted or required by law.
RDR Ltd are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we have signed the Diversity Pledge 2013. All candidate will be considered for vacancies without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.