Resource Direct Recruitment is currently recruiting an experienced Quantity Surveyor for a chemical site in Teesside. On offer is the opportunity to work on high profile chemical projects on a long term basis.
Key duties will include:
- Preparation of budget estimates and target prices
- Scheme forecasts
- Monitor actual cost against targets
- Subcontract management
- Early warning and compensation event management
- Cost and value reconciliation
- Audits as and when required
Qualifications / Experience
- A Degree or HNC is essential
- Experience working for a consultancy company or in an end client position.
- Excellent IT skills
- Chemical industry experience would be beneficial
- Shutdown and maintenance experience preferred
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today and one of our Recruitment Consultants will be in contact.
Apply for this position
Please send relevant qualifications and documentation to prove identification
The information that you provide on this form and on your CV will be used by Resource Direct Recruitment to provide you agency services. You consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and consent to Resource Direct Recruitment transferring your personal details to our clients. We may check the information collected with third parties or with other information held by us. The Company believes its use of such information is consistent with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We may also use or pass to certain third parties information to prevent crime, to protect public funds or in other way permitted or required by law.
RDR Ltd are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we have signed the Diversity Pledge 2013. All candidate will be considered for vacancies without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.