RDR are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor on behalf of Engie Fabricom, based in the Grimsby office. This is available as a permanent, full time position and on offer is a competitive salary.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The Quantity Surveyor will have a key role in supporting the Commercial Manager to successfully deliver the business objectives for profitability and growth.
- Effective control of costs during the construction phase of a project
- Reporting and forecasting of costs during the construction phase
- Principles of contingencies/ risk allowances
- Able to identify the components that make up the cost of the project to the contractor
- Establish techniques used to reconcile the cost against income
- Manage subcontractor accounts in accordance with Company procedures
- Ability to manage cash flow projection
Qualifications and Required Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience in a similar industry; Civils, Mechanical & Electrical EPC Projects.
- Strong Excel skills essential and good working ability with both Word and PowerPoint also needed
Apply for this position
Please send relevant qualifications and documentation to prove identification
The information that you provide on this form and on your CV will be used by Resource Direct Recruitment to provide you agency services. You consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and consent to Resource Direct Recruitment transferring your personal details to our clients. We may check the information collected with third parties or with other information held by us. The Company believes its use of such information is consistent with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We may also use or pass to certain third parties information to prevent crime, to protect public funds or in other way permitted or required by law.
RDR Ltd are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we have signed the Diversity Pledge 2013. All candidate will be considered for vacancies without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.