Resource Direct Recruitment is currently recruiting a Facilities Regional Manager (Mobile Technical Team) covering the Midlands region. You will have overall accountability and operational responsibility for all M&E asset installations for major clients within your region, and manage a team of Facilities/Project Managers. This is a fantastic opportunity to take a high-profile position with a major facilities management company in the UK.
Key duties will include:
- Ensure compliance and employment of the client’s safe system of work.
- Ensure all additional and subcontracted works have site specific RAMS produced and reviewed by client prior to the execution of work.
- Ensure all subcontracted works have relevant insurances, training certification.
- Ensure Toolbox Talks and Safety Stand downs are completed and documented.
- P&L management across all contracts relating to their regions.
- Management of commercial variations and cost build alongside commercial manager
- Monthly Meeting with H&S Manager
- Liaison with Energy Team in supporting Customer with Energy Services and opportunities
- Implementation of Zero Harm plans
- Ensure delivery of M&E, and other service streams in Scope for Contracted Sites
- Ensure all contracts achieve contractual compliance regarding PPMs and reactive remedial works utilising both the relevant CAFM system and Portals.
Qualifications / Experience
- Proficient level of IT skills
- Ability to effectively work under pressure.
- Ability to diagnose faults and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Ability to communicate at all levels both verbally and in writing.
- Confident and positive
- Able to work alone and manage a team.
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today and one of our Recruitment Consultants will be in contact.
Apply for this position
Please send relevant qualifications and documentation to prove identification
The information that you provide on this form and on your CV will be used by Resource Direct Recruitment to provide you agency services. You consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and consent to Resource Direct Recruitment transferring your personal details to our clients. We may check the information collected with third parties or with other information held by us. The Company believes its use of such information is consistent with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We may also use or pass to certain third parties information to prevent crime, to protect public funds or in other way permitted or required by law.
RDR Ltd are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we have signed the Diversity Pledge 2013. All candidate will be considered for vacancies without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.