Do you want a career where you can engage with various clients offering real variety in your day-to-day role? Resource Direct Recruitment (RDR) is delighted to be recruiting a Senior Accountant for our Accountancy practice client in York. We are looking for a qualified/part qualified ACA or ACCA candidate who is ready to combine real career progression with working for a company with strong team working values.
Your day will typically be:
- Preparation of accounts from a variety of client’s systems. This could be Sage, Xero, or QBO.
- Audit financial statements from planning to completion, including responsibility for managing the on-site audit team
- Preparation of corporation tax computations
- Actioning queries raised by accounts and tax managers
- Finalisation of the accounts and corporation tax computations following client meeting
- Acting as a point of contact for clients for ad-hoc queries
You will need to be:
- ACA or ACCA qualified or part qualified
- Have recent experience of both audit and accounts preparation
- Be technically strong
- Be driven to deliver excellent client service
- Have a track record in delivering to tight client deadlines
- Experience of running audits would be desirable
If this sounds like the role for you then apply today and one of our Recruitment Consultants will be in contact.
Apply for this position
Please send relevant qualifications and documentation to prove identification
The information that you provide on this form and on your CV will be used by Resource Direct Recruitment to provide you agency services. You consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and consent to Resource Direct Recruitment transferring your personal details to our clients. We may check the information collected with third parties or with other information held by us. The Company believes its use of such information is consistent with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We may also use or pass to certain third parties information to prevent crime, to protect public funds or in other way permitted or required by law.
RDR Ltd are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we have signed the Diversity Pledge 2013. All candidate will be considered for vacancies without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.