Resource Direct Recruitment is recruiting a Senior Estimator on behalf of their client Engie Fabricom UK. The Senior Estimator will be a permanent full time position based in Immingham. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
Overview of the Senior Estimator:
Responsible for the estimating of complete projects of all classes by application of recognised estimating norms and databases. They will need to have the ability and experience to both lead and contribute to all aspects of estimates, including detail of MTO’s, unit rates and factored approaches.
Key Duties include but are not limited to:
- Represent the company and undertake site visits pre-ITT and during the tender stage to review scope of work and build relationships with the client.
- Review client enquiries including specifications, drawings, and attend meetings, etc. to determine scope of work and required contents of estimate
- Prepare estimate pans to identify discipline inputs required to establish the estimate and identify and advise on resources necessary to complete tender submissions
- Identify and advise management on risks and problem areas associated with specific enquiries
- Agree management, plant and other preliminary requirements with designated project manager
- Coach other estimating staff and promote continuous improvement in the department
Qualifications and Required Experience:
- Relevant experience in Senior Estimator or similar role
- Experience of dealing with clients within petrochemical and industrial sectors
- Experience of Design and Build type projects
- Knowledge of all estimating techniques
- Site experience is essential
Apply for this position
Please send relevant qualifications and documentation to prove identification
The information that you provide on this form and on your CV will be used by Resource Direct Recruitment to provide you agency services. You consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and consent to Resource Direct Recruitment transferring your personal details to our clients. We may check the information collected with third parties or with other information held by us. The Company believes its use of such information is consistent with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We may also use or pass to certain third parties information to prevent crime, to protect public funds or in other way permitted or required by law.
RDR Ltd are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we have signed the Diversity Pledge 2013. All candidate will be considered for vacancies without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.